IP video technology provides flexible, scalable, and cost-effective surveillance solutions suitable for a wide range of industries and applications. With an IP-based video surveillance setup, users can monitor and record video remotely using an IP network as the system’s backbone. IP video installations can be deployed in any environment, and offer many benefits previously unavailable with analog CCTVsystems.
Shyam provides the ability to build an efficient and reliable IP Surveillance System. Utilizing Shyam’s state-of-the-art IP Network Cameras, users can build a completely scalable, high performance wired or wireless Surveillance System that can effectively monitor and protect valuable assets. With networked surveillance system, one can locally or remotely monitor the situation of people and property anywhere, anytime. Network deployed for IP cameras makes it possible to send live images and audio for remote monitoring, learning, troubleshooting, web broadcasting, and any other activity requiring a remote presence.
1. Fixed Box Cameras
The high end megapixel network camera is meant for indoor/outdoor surveillance requiring professional monitoring capabilities. The viewing direction is set once the camera is mounted. Ideal for securing locations such as small businesses, offices, corporations, shops, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, parking lots, loading docks, gas stations, entry/exit gates, city surveillance and industrial plants.
2. Fixed Dome Cameras
A fixed dome camera is a compact camera with dome casing. It has a discreet, non-obtrusive design which makes it difficult to see in the direction in which it is pointing. Ideal for discreet surveillance in locations such as retail stores, shopping malls, corporate, commercial buildings, offices and schools
3. PTZ Domes
PTZ domes are best suited for live monitoring, where the user needs to follow a person or object. They can also be operated preset positions to fix the areas of surveillance. Several accessories are available, including joystick for easy maneuvering and mounting kits for indoor and outdoor installations.
For applications requiring flexible pan, tilt, and zoom functionality, Shyam’s offers a range of cameras that deliver extraordinary capabilities in both image quality, and day-to-day performance
Features & Benefits
- High-resolution, megapixel ip cameras: Produce high-resolution images that provide greater image detail and accuracy over their analog cctv counterparts.
- Consistent image quality, regardless of distance: Analog video signals become weaker the longer that they have to travel. Digital images need no conversion and resist degradation over any distance traveled. In fully digital ip surveillance systems, digital images are more easily stored and retrieved as opposed to analog video tapes.
- Power over ethernet (POE): Increasing reliability and providing substantial savings, power over ethernet (POE) enables ip cameras to receive power from the very same ethernet cable that transports the video and audio data.
- Wireless capability: When it’s too costly, time consuming, or prohibited to run cables, wireless ip cameras offer a flexible and cost-effective solution. Wireless is mobile and can be installed in transportation applications (buses, trains).
- Remote access: remote access to live and recorded images of any location, at any time and from wherever you are
- Cost savings through central monitoring: The possibility to monitor a large number of remote sites from one central location offers huge cost saving potential
- Automation reduces resources required: Networked video systems have many automated and advanced features, significantly reducing the time and resources spent on monitoring, managing and maintaining a video system
- Improved security: These automated and advanced features enable improved security operations to be implemented
- Low installation cost: Reduced installation cost by utilising existing communication networks and reduced cabling requirements