As the demand for wireless voice, video and data services increases so does the challenge for mobile operators to expand their networks cost effectively. Whether it is for network fill or expanding reach, Backhaul plays a key role. There is a critical need to reduce network operation cost while still being able to deliver robust and high quality services. At the same time, operators must also prepare their network for the introduction of new high-speed Ethernet/IP-based services in an environment of constrained CAPEX and downward pressure on OPEX.
Shyam’s backhaul solutions offer mobile operators the ability to fill in network gaps in urban or suburban areas or to expand their reach and grow their business in remote locations as demand requires by overcoming limited backhaul spectrum availability and meeting the need to maintain high-quality legacy TDM voice services. Our technology has unique features that maximize bandwidth efficiency while enabling superior voice quality and high-speed data throughput.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ultra-low latency for time-sensitive traffic: With very low latency Shyam’s cellular backhaul solutions exceed stringent delay requirements of today’s base stations.
- Easy migration from TDM to all IP: Shyam Radios provides an elegant evolution path from legacy TDM mobile backhaul technology towards all-IP mobile backhaul for emerging high-bandwidth services.
- Availability and reliability: Interference free licensed frequencies, with support for 1+1 link protection and redundancy for cellular site links.
- Eliminate or reduce recurring costs, simplify cellular infrastructure: Get huge savings by replacing/avoiding lease lines, while simultaneously reducing dependence on ageing copper infrastructure. Elimination of typical networking devices to saves CAPEX and simpler operations saves OPEX.
- Carrier Grade Performance: Carrier Grade Radio System ensures 24/7 connectivity with zero network downtime reducing operational expenses and revenue loss due to service disruption.
- Rapid Deployment – Plug & Play: The cellular backhaul solution can be deployed in a matter of hours. The installation can be dismantled and redeployed at another location equally fast. This gives tremendous flexibility to your network expansion plans.
- Support for multiple Topologies: The solution supports multiple topologies i.e. Point-to-Point and Point to Multi-Point: The solution allows for flexibility in connectivity options between various points depending on customer demand.
- All-Weather Reliability: The system is outdoor capable and rugged enough to withstand extreme weather conditions. It is maintenance free.