Service providers of all sizes around the globe are facing the common challenge of keeping up with the ever increasing demand for data in an efficient and cost-effective manner. They need to competitive and keep pace with subscribers’ escalating bandwidth demands of subscribers, while offsetting declining traditional revenues. The demand for broadband access and higher throughput is at an all-time high with the growth in subscriber base and voice and video traffic.
Shyam provides complete wireless backhaul solutions to minimize the risk and cost of migrating backhaul networks from today’s TDM technology or through wired links to the all-IP infrastructure of the future. With its ability to deliver high throughput and more, over wireless links, this range of solutions delivers the performance of wired links all for a fraction of the cost.
- Broadband Access: Carrier class solution delivers high capacity, dedicated bandwidth to end users. It provides fast and cost effective solutions for ISP providers to connect end customer premises (last mile) to the ISP network.
- 24/7 Video Surveillance: Allows Carrier Class 24/7 LIVE high quality Video Streaming from remote camera locations to central monitoring control rooms.
- Inter building connectivity: wireless connectivity can be effectively used in areas under the same administrative policy like campus, hospital buildings, school and etc
- Networks extension: There are some places where wired lines can’t reach. In this case an ISP can effectively connect these hard to reach spots with wireless utilizing wireless Point to Point and Point to Multipoint solution.
- Leased line replacement: Since leased lines are expensive, there is a demand for alternate, more cost effective solutions. One of them can be wireless Point to point usage.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flexible and rapid deployment: Can be deployed anywhere- dense urban areas, difficult terrain, remote areas and even across water.
- Reduced cost: Eliminates the high costs associated with using fiber for backhaul
- High performance with long range coverage: With wireless networks capable of wired capacity, one gets all the benefits of wireless without sacrificing any performance
- Single Integrated Voice and Data Solution: Can connect routers via Ethernet to provide a Single Voice & Data Link for customers. The revenue generating potential for this application is immense.
- Robust Systems: Operational in near Line of Sight, high interference and harsh weather conditions
- Multi-Service Ready: The system can flexibly handle several traffic classes based on end user application requirements, e.g., realtime and non-realtime applications.