Just like urban areas the potential for broadband growth in rural areas is immense. However providing affordable connectivity to people in rural is a challenge. Rural populations live beyond the reach of traditional communication infrastructure. In addition Average revenue per user (ARPU) is low,the topography is challenging, basic infrastructure like electricity and roads are in short supply skilled technical resources are very hard to come by. While developing rural areas is a priority and telecom is a catalyst, unless there is a highly cost-effective and viable solution to deliver services nothing can be achieved.
This calls for a solution that should be:
- Low in cost — Dramatic reductions in capital expense and operational costs compared with the mainstream technology
- Easy to Deploy — Removing the dependence on a skilled or literate workforce
- Modelled for Purpose — Using business models that take into account local resources and limitations
- Robust – Capable of withstanding extreme temperatures and the harsh rural environment.
Shyam offers a complete range of wireless products enabling service providers to extend their voice and data networks into underserved rural and remote areas – rapidly, viably and profitably.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rapid Deployment over long range: Solutions are endowed with Plug-and-Play feature for rapid deployment. Thus removing the dependency of having a skilled or literate workforce
- Sensible Business Case: The system directly contributes to bottom line as it offers the most cost-effective way to provide desired solution.
- Robust: Our systems are capable of withstanding extreme temperatures and the harsh rural environment.
- Ease of Maintenance: This is a major advantage of the products offered for rural communities where skilled labor is scarce.
- Fast ROI: Systems are affordable and instantly deployable which allows operators to reach new subscribers fast and realize new revenue streams and achieve rapid return on investment.
- Compact & Light: Our systems can be easily transported from one location to another. There is no need for cranes or large vehicles for the installation process, thereby saving operators money and logistical headaches.
- Low Capex and Opex